Definition of personal information
Personal information is information related to individual users, and the information is made up of the name, e-mail address and other descriptions that may be used to identify the individual.
Person responsible for management of personal information
The administrator of the Site shall be responsible for the management of personal information provided by members.
Acquisition and purpose of personal information
- Provision of services to the individual within the Site and personal authentication
- Free provision of information in e-mails from the Site and responses to inquiries.
- Personal information will never be sold to a third party.
Changes to personal information, etc.
Users may change, add or delete personal information registered using the Service.
Disclosure to third parties
In principle, personal information on users shall not be disclosed to any third party without the user’s consent. Information may only be disclosed with the user’s consent after identifying the recipient and content of the information. However, in any of the cases below, the Site may check the information registered on the Site by users, usage logs, messages and postings, and in some cases disclose such information to third parties.
- If there has been a legal inquiry from the court, the police, another judicial or government organization, or any other similar party.
- If there is a problem with maintaining the Service or the system.
- If it is deemed that there has been a violation of the law or the social morals of the administrator, or if there are any other problems concerning socially-accepted ideas.
- If it is necessary to protect the rights or interests of the Site administrator, other users or other third parties.
- If the user uses the functions of the Service or other means to reveal personal information to other users.
- If the person can be identified using activity information or other information entered by the user.
- If another user obtains information able to identify the individual (ID, password, etc.).
Exemption of liability
Information on people accessing the Site is recorded in the form of an access log. Access logs contain information on IP addresses, host names, browsers, operating systems and access times of people accessing the Site.
These access logs are used for maintenance of service and statistical analysis related to usage, and not used for any other purpose.
Link to us